China-based technological company Vivo Communication Technology Co. Released on September 20th 2019, Vivo 17 Pro is another feather in this legacy. Now, let’s move to the last but most important section of the comparison. Here we will talk about all the differences in the camera setup and the battery.
Apart from this, the new Vivo V-series smartphone comes with built-in photo editor, game mode and more. For selfies, the V17 Pro has a 32MP primary sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with a pop-up mechanism. Typically, many Vivo phones tend to soften the skin and pop up the tone a shade or two higher. In the case of the V17 Pro, the softening is a bit less aggressive.
Vivo V20 Price In Nepal
The photo shows the Vivo V17 Pro with dual selfie pop-up camera. Vivo uses dual pop-up camera setup for the V17 Pro to offer a full-screen experience to the users out there. The leaked picture also confirms that the upcoming Vivo V17 Pro will come with an in-screen display. Vivo will most likely use the latest generation sensor for the V17 Pro.
The device features 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal memory that should please most average users. Battery life is another plus, Vivo also throws in fast charging to sweeten the deal. vivo v17 pro will charm you with its swiftness by virtue of its breakneck processor – Qualcomm snapdragon 675AIE. Its 4100 mAh battery is coupled with double-Engine Fast Charger. This smartphone beats its ancestors with the up-to-date Funtouch OS 9.1 along with modern GUI.
Check The Compatibility Of Frequencies, Bands And Network Coverage Of Vivo V17 Pro With The Operators Of Canada
Furthermore, Vivo V17 Pro has a standard memory – RAM 8 GB and ROM 128GB – rendering smooth performance. Are you looking for a top-rated camera phone featuring a powerful gaming engine and graphics? This high-end smartphone will win your heart with its amazing cameras feature. Usually, there is a trade-off between the camera functions of a smartphone and its gaming prowess, but Vivo V17 Pro’s smooth gaming interface will change this concept.
- Vivo has already given many camera features in its Vivo V17 phone.
- The phone operated on Android 9 OS and powered by Snapdragon 675 chip-set.
- This smartphone comes with 8GB of RAM Memory and Upto 128GB in-built storage.
- The hand-set contains Quad rear camera setup along with dual selfie camera setup.
- It comes with Super Night Mode, Ultra Stable Video, Portrait Bokeh, Portrait Light Effects, AR Stickers, Pose Master, AI Makeup and AI HDR features.
- This smartphone is equipped with large 4100 mAh battery capacity.
- if you want to check the latestVivo mobiles price in India click on the link.
The phone’s rear camera has super wide angle, bokeh and macro modes and its primary sensor supports 10x zoom. Other highlights of the smartphone include macro lens with ability to shoot both photos and videos in the macro mode.